Friday, March 11, 2016





 
Who am I?


I am a Spanish homosexual, living in Madrid, who learned of the existence of a heterogeneous group of AIDS dissident scientists at late 2002. It didn't take me too much time to sense that dissidents called Perth Group were those who had more reason, or who were the least wrong, on the AIDS issue, both within the own dissent and the HIV/AIDS official position (which states that the HIV virus exists and is the cause of AIDS). Since then I have continued with that feeling, but of course, like any human being, I could be wrong.

My native language is not English, so please excuse me for the possible grammatical mistakes that might appear on this blog. I hope that, despite them, the speech and ideas will be understandable.


 
Purpose of the blog


This blog began in late 2008 in its Spanish version, and in March 2016 in its English version. It mainly informs of the Perth Group and what they say, with the main objective of promoting a final debate between those scientists (or all dissident scientists) and the HIV/AIDS scientists, to clarify the AIDS issue once and for all, which affects many of us.

My purpose with this blog is not a seropositive not taking an antiretroviral medication. But I do not say to take it either, and I can not say to take or not to take an antioxidant treatment. That is, I do not give nor can give any medical advice about taking or not taking any treatment.